Sunday, February 17, 2013

Talon Crescent Festival

We set off early in the morning and dropped Abi off with Aunt Marion for a the weekend, then made our way up I-15 toward Vegas. It was a gorgeous day, with topaz-blue skies and 60 degree sunshine. The Kingdoms (Caid and Artemesia) were set up with pavillions facing into the park, where they had expansive greens and even a couple of mini-lakes.








Aunt Pat and Uncle Bear set up our little day-camping 'court' while I hurried off to the war council meeting. I saw a few friends at the event I hadn't talked to in ages, which was nice, and got a chance to just stroll around and relax, which was even nicer!









My German-Ren gown - finally [95%] finished!! 



Eventually Bjo talked me into coming down to the scriptorium, and Shaun armored up for some 1:1 rounds. Uncle Bear also got to participate in the spear class!






No comments: