Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bowling Party

Jami and I took the kids - Luke and his friend, Shelby; Samantha and Harrison, Abi and Eli - all out bowling today.

































Eli really likes Emerald Lanes. Here he is making Lane Angels while he waits for his turn.


Just the night before, Jami had invited me and Shaun out dancing with some old SCA friends. It was great to see Shanna and Toni! I learned how to do the Electric Slide (but don't ask me to try to do it on my own) and Shaun learned how to write his name with his butt (ask Jami...). The kids took pity on our sleep-deprived state; everyone was good and had lots of fun!


 Jami found that playing with her camera settings, she could get some really nice artsy pictures. This one of Abi was taken in the backseat of the car on the way home.

No comments: