Sunday, March 13, 2011

A&S Final Tally

The ballots have been tabulated, and the Grand Champion of Caid's A&S Pentathalon for 2011 is.... Derian le Breton! Vivat!!!! And I got Champion Secunda, yay!!!


My entries in each category ranked like this:
  • 1st in Functional Tools/Scribal (Apprentice)
  • 1st in Fiber Weaving/Tablet (Journeyman)
  • 2nd in Visual/Illumination (they bumped me up from Journeyman to Artisan)
  • 1st in Culinary/Sweets (they bumped me up to Artisan in this one, too)
  • My naalbinding unfortunately didn't even place, but one of the judges gave me positive feedback and said that if it had just been a little more complete, it certainly would have.
 I'm so pleased and proud =D Thank you everyone who helped, offered feedback, and babysat for me so I could get it all done!!

It was a great little event. Even Abi had fun, despite not getting to climb any trees.... She ended up entertaining Her Majesty, talking to Mistress Flavia about color theory, and chatting with a lovely minstrel with a violin.


1 comment:

~ Gordon Pasha said...

Nice showing. You da bomb. Did you get my message about being a Grandpa again?